We are looking for an Account Manager that will work within the Global Account Team supporting the Senior Account Manager in leading all digital projects. This does not include digital comms e.g. social media therefore the Account Manager must have a strong background in managing digital solutions and have a strong understanding and experience of digital strategy, UX, design, technical builds, SEO, analytics and mobile. Some Social and CRM experience is also required and important.
The Account Manager is responsible for:
1. Partnering and collaborating with our digital clients partners; client technology team and partner agencies to increase consideration for JLR Vehicles in all digital medium, specifically Jaguar.com and Landrover.com
2. Supporting the Business Director in leading the strategic development of all website elements as well as well as off platform digital solutions
3. Working closely with Project Management to ensure the successful delivery of all projects
4. Working with the existing Account Manager to ensure the successful management of the business on a day to day basis (e.g. co-ordinating the status reports)
5. Present work to clients, with the Senior Account Manager and/or Creative team.
The Account Manager must:
- Manage client expectations and delivery (with a focus on staregy, execution and overseeing delivery with the project management team)
- Ensure all job components and approvals are followed up wurh reg Clients to ensure we are keeping projects on track.
- Working closely with Project Management and the Account Management to deliver against agreed Client/ Agency syategies, proposals and briefs
- Adherence to clear, accurate documentation, following agreed delivery processes
- Actively seek to be at the forefront of all brand and technology developments
- working with and understanding the creative process: UX and design - managing expectations and time pressures
- Financial management: tracking budgets and managing financial processes where and when required
- Clear understanding and implementation of the approval systems
- Working with the Business Director to ensure the smooth running of the DX deliverables and ensure that e are one-step ahead of our clients
- Experience of working across the full range of digital services from UX to build to SEO
- Working knowledge of interaction design, user-centred experience design, brand development, digital marketing and the creative process
- Strong awareness and interest in new platforms and technologies for the digital channels
- Automotive experience strongly preferred, especially luxury automotive but not mandatory for the right candidate.
- strong ability to prioritise work and resources across engagements based on short and long-term needs
- ability to work under pressure ensuring high standards at all times
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and Client organisations
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills - able to relate to others
- Experience of working closely with project managers, technical and strategy teams
- Passionate about striving to be the best in everything they do
- Excellent team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must