||Account Management |
Were looking for an Account Executive to support the UK Account team with a particular focus on Retail and CRM.
- Working with the Retailers (dealers with the UK Land Rover and Jaguar network) via a phone hotline and email service platform. Offering support and advice where relevant.
- Working with a marketing asset portal to formulate marketing campaigns in their territory and activate national campaigns in-store.
- Working to fulfil customer journey requirements and prospect lead generation with the ability to look at situations from a customer first perspective.
- This will suit an individual that has a more agile focused approach to campaign development, utilising and adapting global and local assets wherever possible.
- Partner Relationship Management working closely with both our Client and partner agencies (eg. Media, data and print/events) with a service driven approach
- Market coordination maintaining clear and constant communication with Spark44 Offices on national positioning and processes. Managing and coordinating asset delivery
- Working with and understanding the creative process managing expectations and time pressures
- Financial management: tracking budgets and tightly managing financial processes. Clear understanding and implementation of the approval systems and administration cycles.
- Bachelor Degree preferred.
- Experience in an account management role.
- Sound working knowledge of agency account handling
- Understanding and experience of automotive sector / dealer marketing preferred
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Proficient using Apple Mackintosh software packages (including Microsoft for Mac)
- Proficient using Microsoft Excel
- Excellent financial acumen and experience of tracking budgets
- Passionate about getting others involved and having fun along the way
Job ID: AM03LDN
Applicant Tracking System Powered by