Content Author/ Web Content Assoc.
||Account Management |
||New York, NY|
The Content Author is responsible for updating the content used across all Jaguar and Land Rover (JLR) websites. This is a significant role within the process and requires someone who is a self-motivator, has a keen eye for detail and is a team player. The Content Author will be briefed on the content requirements of the websites, they will upload, edit and review the content ensuring the highest standards of quality are maintained. This role would suit an individual with digital prowess and content management experience who is looking to work in a creative advertising agency and grow into influence in the digital creative process.
- Participate in project briefings, liaise with Project Manager/Account Executives if more clarification is required to deliver work
- Assist the creative team in solving for the right tools to utilize for a creative solution
- Following the brief, update JLR websites with the latest product information, advertising campaigns, photography and videos
- Ensure that all content has been added correctly following brand guidelines, quality checking across different browsers and devices
- Work in a methodical manner to ensure authored content has no negative impact on live sites
- Trouble shoot content that does not display correctly and escalate any issues that cannot be resolved to the Senior Content Author/Project Manager
- Undertake other tasks as deemed necessary in conjunction with the Content Author role
The Content Author must be reliable, committed and enthusiastic with a real appetite for learning about both product and the wider agency process.
- Bachelor degree level education (desirable but not required)
- 2+ years related experience (agency experience strongly preferred)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent English language skills
- French language skills (desirable but not required)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience of CMS use (desirable but not required)
- Must be able to multitask and prioritise work schedule
- Interest in or knowledge of the details of automobiles (desired but not required)
Applicant Tracking System Powered by