SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT MANAGER
Spark44 is a new type of agency, established as a joint venture with Jaguar Land Rover globally.
We’re not an in house department; we’re a separate business with a specialism in automotive and luxury goods.
We are Demand Creation Partners. That means we work across all platforms with a clear customer journey strategy. From the point of Intrigue, through an inform stage, close of sale and delivery of the on-going relationship.
The Social Media Account Manager implements social media strategy in support of marketing campaigns to build brand awareness and generate product consideration, while growing and engaging audiences in multiple channels. The Social Media Account Manager is a highly motivated individual with a passion for content strategy, client service and community participation leadership.
The Social Media Manager is responsible for:
- Being the social brand guardian for the brand, ensuring all activity and content adheres to brand TOV and guidelines and feeds from the overreaching brand strategy
- Bringing new ideas for engagement forward, defining the benefit for both our social communities and client business needs
- Identifying key audiences and influencers and determining new ways to connect and activate them to become brand ambassadors for the benefit of the brand
- Supporting the business goals of increased awareness, consideration and sales5. Working alongside the creatives, 3rd parties and producers to deliver content proposals on a monthly basis
- Providing social expertise for campaigns and deployment of hero social content and campaign activity where relevant
- Augmenting client’s and agency’s social knowledge, including new platforms and tools to drive innovation, meet business needs, improve efficiencies and reach new audiences / markets
- Work closely with people at all levels across the business to ensure that the account is running smoothly and that there is integration of social in all ATL and digital campaigns
- Work closely with the other markets to ensure that the Global team is assisting them with queries and campaigns that they need additional support on
- Develop a good working relationship with the client and be seen as their right hand man when it comes the day to day running of the account whilst ensuring the account is performing at its maximum
- Keep up-to-date on the latest developments and key trends and share internally information on social communication strategies, emerging social channels and competitor social activity and innovation.
Social Campaigns and Social Extensions
- Identify social extensions for existing communications, both ATL and BTL
- Work with the Account Director Social Strategist to develop social campaigns and weave social into every digital communication
- Identify opportunities from competitive comparisons
- Work with other Spark44 offices to share content calendars, learning’s and best practices
Metrics & Reporting
- Work with the Performance Analyst to ensure that there is a monthly report established as well as campaign reports
- Be aware of the social metrics reports, and their implications for future initiativesWork closely with the Account Director & Social Strategist to ensure we are measuring results and successes against agreed objectives.
- Develop processes for active social listening and measurement of the brand’s global social channels and share findings internally
Degree in Communications, English, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing or related
Considerable experience managing social media platforms or communities for brands
Luxury automotive experience strongly preferred, other automotive or luxury experience welcomed
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills
- High level of familiarity with established and emerging social platforms
- Understanding of social analytics; familiarity with measurement tools preferred
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills – listening, coaching, mentoring, explaining difficult concepts in simple language, and ability to relate and play well with others
- A creative thinker able to find innovative, agile solutions to business objectives
- Diplomatic and professional with the ability to work well with all levels of staff (both internal and external)
- Passion and empathy for the consumer’s perspective
- Passionate about getting others involved and having fun along the way
- High attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Assertive and resourceful with a proven track record of getting things done
- Ability to function well under demanding timelines
- Excel & Photoshop skills preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written. Must be able to write simply and persuasively.
- Able to articulate and present ideas with conviction - excellent presentation skills (both in-person and via phone)
- A clear communicator, in person and writing
- Highly organised and flexible
- IT literate
- Commercially aware
- Good numerical / financial understanding
- Approachable, outgoing and diplomatic
- Must have excellent emotional intelligence
OUR VALUES. BEHAVIOURS WE LOOK FOR:
Proactivity – willingness to put yourself forward for new challenges.
Acting with integrity, respect and thoughtfulness.
Delivering through others, adapting where necessary to achieve and deliver beyond your own limits.
Demonstrating humility. Adapting quickly to new situations.
Ability to make sound and timely decisions, knowing when to escalate to avoid commercial risk.
Strong analytical skills: thinking short and long term.
Appreciating the value and concerns of other team members. Acting as an Ambassador for your area.
Looking to avoid ‘waste” – be it time, money, energy or emotion.
Actively striving to contribute and support others, building a strong network for yourself both internally and externally.
Demonstrating enthusiasm, energy and imagination. Wanting to contribute to the culture of the agency. Working hard, but having fun along the way.
This job description is not exhaustive and does not preclude future change.
Job ID: AM02LDN