Account Manager - Global CRM Programs f/m
||Account Management |
||Frankfurt Am Main|
The key remit of the role is to create a unique and seamless customer experience through the business’s global CRM programs. The Account Manager CRM’s position will be a member of the Global CRM team responsible for the management and coordination of the overall CRM Roadmap for the Land Rover Brand. This position will be responsible for the day-to-day account management of the current and future projects and programs. This position will lead in the development of CRM best practices and strategies on a global basis for the Land Rover Brand. The role requires sound account management skills as well as organization skills, keen attention to detail, and the ability to handle multiple priorities. This position partners and collaborates with various internal and external stakeholder groups to identify needs, establish objectives, and gather information to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Manage the Land Rover account in the day to day the client relationship
- Lead the creative process with the global client – managing expectations and time pressures. Seek to avoid waste wherever possible.
- Track CRM campaign deployment across the supported markets.
- Managing and coordinating asset delivery
- Work with the agency campaign development tools
- Financial management: tracking budgets and tightly managing financial processes. Clear understanding and implementation of the approval systems and administration cycle
- 3+ years' experience in Account Management - preferably in a international team working cross multiple time zones
- Demonstrated ability to influence and foster collaborative relationships; with the ability to engage resources
- Demonstrated Account management experience with proven ability to manage client expectations
- outside of direct control to gain consensus, meet deadlines, and achieve objectives
- Demonstrated communication skills, clear articulate speech, good listening skills, and the ability to generate clear, concise written documentation
- Proven experience leading projects to improve business performance and maintain sustainability
- Digital experience or clear interest in digital across all online tools (e.g. eCRM, website, social media)
- Proficient using Apple Mackintosh software packages (including Microsoft for Mac), Microsoft Excel and project management skills.
- Worked in a international environment where fluent English language skills are a prerequisite.
- Willingness to travel on a regular bases to the UK.
Applicant Tracking System Powered by