The Copywriter is responsible for translating creative direction and copy from creative briefs into engaging and effective copy concepts. The Copywriter needs to be able to think conceptually and creatively; being competent and comfortable in producing long-copy communications across a wide range of digital, social and offline media, including video, eDMs, websites, blogs, online adverts and brochures.
The Creative Team interacts closely with Account Management to understand business objectives and audience demographics and demonstrate the creative approach within the project team.
- 1. To develop and deliver creative solutions that strengthen Jaguar’s market distinction and leadership position
- 2. Increasing consideration for Jaguar vehicles in all mediums: ATL, digital marketing (OLM, Rich Media), web properties (Jaguar.com, landing pages, microsites), mobile and apps, social and CRM. These properties are key to perceptual change and lead generation.
- 3. Partnering and collaborating with the local clients and partner agencies to ensure the global, creative output gets executed with excellence.
- Writing clear, persuasive and original copy
- Must demonstrate continuous creative thinking, with lots of imagination, inspiration and ideas
- Responsible for articulating and defending creative choices
- Promote continual creative improvement and actively contribute to a culture of innovation, excellence and accountability
- To act as a consumer advocate to fully understand our communications and digital experiences from the consumer perspective.
- To develop solid client relationships and become a trusted partn
Degree or equivalent in relevant subject
CORE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Acute attention to detail
- Familiar with concept development
- Able to write within brand guidelines and a defined tone of voice
- Ability to write copy for SEO purposes
- Ability to turn sometimes complex technical content into easily understood and engaging copy
- Experience in social media writing, including blogging
- Strong client facing communicator, confident in asking questions and leading client copy-briefing calls
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organisations
- Happy working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment across multiple projects
- Strong aptitude to team work and building solid relationships with creative and account teams
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills
- Luxury automotive experience strongly preferred, other automotive experience welcomed
- Strong ability to prioritise work based on short and long-term needs
- Passionate about getting others involved and having fun along the way
Applicant Tracking System Powered by