The car configurator is the most important digital tool for consumers to create a visual of their desired car, thus playing a key role in the customer purchase funnel.
Reporting to the Configurator Project Manager, the Configurator Executive is responsible for the content and assets used on our client’s Configurator platform. This is a hugely important role within the wider process cycle and requires someone who is a self-motivator with great attention to detail and a willingness to get stuck in.
To assist the Configurator team with the following:
- Assist in the creation of car configurators for multiple nameplates and countries
- Liaising with agencies on a daily basis
- Creating briefs for external agencies
- Attend client facing product reviews / meetings.
- Ensuring quality assurance across all nameplates and countries – both backend and front end of the configurator
- Localising content specific to countries needs
- Conducting regular asset audits
- Briefing internal departments on configurator requirements
- Build relationships: assist and support immediate team members and the account team when required
- Work alongside the client to develop/design the customer journey within the configurator.
- Collaborate with Spark44 teams and external Agency partners to improve processes and resolve issues
The Configurator Executive must be reliable, self motivated, committed and enthusiastic with a real appetite for learning about the car configurator both from a product perspective and the wider agency process.
- Degree level education
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Time management and organisation skills are essential
- Existing knowledge, or interest in developing understanding of automotive products
- Excellent attention to detail
Applicant Tracking System Powered by