Reporting to the Senior Author/Resource Project Manager, the Content Author is responsible for updating the content used across all Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) websites. Whilst the Content Author role is entry-level, it is a significantly important role within the wider process cycle and requires someone who is a self-motivator, with a keen eye for detail and a team player.
The Content Author will be briefed on the content requirements of the websites, they will upload, edit and review the content ensuring the highest standards of quality are maintained. This role would suit an individual with digital prowess and ideally content management experience who is looking to work in a creative agency.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Participate in project briefings, liaise as appropriate with Project Manager/Market Account Executives if more clarification is required to deliver work
- Following the brief, update JLR websites with the latest product information, advertising campaigns, photography and films
- Ensure that all content has been added correctly following brand guidelines, checking across different browsers and devices
- Work in a methodical manner to ensure authored content has no negative impact on live sites
- Trouble shoot content that does not display correctly and escalate any issues that cannot be resolved to the Senior Author/Resource Project Manager
- Undertake other tasks as deemed necessary in conjunction with the Content Author role
Training will be provided but experience of a Content Management System (CMS) would be helpful.
Previous Tridion knowledge is required.
Applicant Tracking System Powered by