CRM Account Manager f/m
||Account Management |
The key remit of the role is to develop and deliver the business's CRM program. The Account Manager CRM’s position will be a member of the Digital & CRM team responsible for the project management and coordination of the overall CRM Roadmap. This position will be responsible for the day-to-day management of current and ongoing projects and programs. This position will assist in the development of CRM best practices and strategies. The role requires strong organization skills, keen attention to detail, and the ability to handle multiple priorities. This position partners and collaborates with various internal and external stakeholder groups to identify needs, establish objectives, and gather information to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Lead and take responsibility for the client relationship on a day-to-day basis as the key contact for the client’s CRM team.
- Develop and implement the global masters for CRM communication programs locally (online and offline assets)
- Working with and understanding the CRM processes – managing expectations and time pressures. Seek to avoid waste wherever possible.
- Financial management: tracking budgets and tightly managing financial processes. Clear understanding and implementation of the approval systems and administration cycles.
- 3+ years experience in Project Management /Account Management in Digital-CRM preferably on Automotive Industry
- Demonstrated project management experience with proven ability to manage complex projects required
- Demonstrated ability to influence and foster collaborative relationships; with the ability to engage resources outside of direct control to gain consensus, meet deadlines, and achieve objectives
- Demonstrated communication skills, clear articulate speech, good listening skills, and the ability to generate clear, concise written documentation
- Proven experience leading projects to improve business performance and maintain sustainability
- Proficient using Apple Mackintosh software packages (including Microsoft for Mac), Microsoft Excel and project management skills.
- Fluent English language skill is a prerequisite.
- Willingness to travel
Applicant Tracking System Powered by